Sunday, January 6, 2013

 After a long rest from blogging, I hope to keep you updated on a more regular basis this winter. We have had the most gorgeous sunsets this fall. I will share some of the projects that I worked on this past year. I made Christmas quilts for each daughter and for my daughter-in-law for their birthdays, so they could enjoy them when Christmas came.
 For a May Birthday.
 For a July Birthday
 For an August Birthday.
 For a November Birthday.
 I made this one for myself.
 I made this one for us to use in our motor home with fabric from Alaska that hubby brought back for me last February when he went to see the 
Yukon Quest.
 My Birthday brought me some wonderful  batiks from two daughters that know just what I love.
 The following are pictures of some Christmas gifts we made for the kids and friends.  I took the pictures of things around the farm and had a local framer, frame them up for me.  In case you can't figure it out, each family last name is framed (minus one, who had already taken hers home). Wilbur turned some rolling pins for the girls and they really look good.  I made a bunch of tea towels to give as hostess/etc. gifts to friends and family.  He also made stables for the kids for their nativity sets.  Next year I will get pictures of them.


F

2 comments:

Mrs. DillyDally said...

Lovely gifts ... such talent! Thanks for sharing them with us...happy to have you blogging again!

Emma said...

Oh, you have been so busy and produced such beautiful treasures! Wilbur did a great job on the rolling pins. You two must rest up this winter after such a busy year. :)