Monday, March 2, 2009

Quilting is a hobby that I love so even when I am on vacation, I cut out and plan quilts. Wilbur is a real dear and never complains about stopping at quilt shops.

This is the Gracie fabric by Aunt Grace (reproduction fabric) that I have been working on and off for several years. I have most of the strips and the center Grace cut out and am ready to put it together into blocks.
I have been working on some quilt blocks while vacationing. In this picture I have cut out and pinned together blocks of various boy interests and I am ready to sew them together when we get home.

Today we are back in the cold again. It is 43 degrees. I think it will warm up by noon and then be warmer the rest of the week. Daughter Theresa and her daughter Meredith arrived late Saturday night, just ahead of the storms on the east coast. They flew through Atlanta, and by Sunday morning, many flights were delayed. We are so glad they made it through that airport. Last night we picked some oranges and tangerines.

Yesterday, we went to a Flea Market and out to a great Chinese Buffet. Theresa was thrilled because they had a sushi chef.

Today we are off to Busch Garden's in Tampa. I will have some pictures tomorrow.

No comments: