Monday, January 7, 2008

We had rain this morning, which is unusual for Phoenix at this time of the year. We needed to wear sweatshirts today. We expect the sun the rest of the week.

Wilbur went to a camping store this morning and I got my plan established for the next few days. I found out that I need some things to sew the American Girl clothes that I plan to make for Grace's birthday, while I am down here. Grace and Jesse both have their birthdays while we are down here in Phoenix.

Wilbur is leaving for Washington DC tomorrow morning and he will be home on Friday night.
I will go out for coffee with the Iowans tomorrow morning. We are enjoying Phoenix and getting re-aquainted with former Iowans.

We have had a horrendous time getting on the internet. I will try to keep you updated, as we can.

Note: to you techies- we have not been able to put any pictures on the Blog. Any ideas?

No comments: